Produced by Adam Ford:
If you are interested, some relevant references are:
- On Bayesian networks: Korb, K. B., & Nicholson, A. E. (2010). Bayesian artificial intelligence. CRC press.
- The Frame Problem in AI: Korb, K.B.The Frame Problem: An AI Fairy Tale Minds and Machines (1998) 8: 317.
- Korb, K. B. (1995). Inductive learning and defeasible inference. Journal of Experimental & Theoretical Artificial Intelligence, 7(3), 291-324.
- Korb, K. B., & Thompson, C. (1994). Primitive concept formation. In Intelligent Information Systems, 1994. Proceedings of the 1994 Second Australian and New Zealand Conference on (pp. 362-366). IEEE.
- And there is Norman Fenton’s Bayes and the Law website, applying Bayesian nets to legal argument.